The Pleasurable Corners of Cyberspace.
USEFUL FINDS IN MY EXPLORATION OF THE WEB:
- Letterboxd is a somewhat well known site, but not well enough. I find it indespensable at this point for getting my fix of weird, strange, offputing, or just visaully glorious films + series. If you only follow eccentric transgender people, you can cultivate a very nice space on here.
- Sadgrl's site was instrumental in getting this little place up and running, so I have to give her a shoutout.
- Raven's Tarot Site is where I learned about esoteric meanings of the tarot, and is a great primer & introduction to western esotericism. Also has cute web design!
THINGS I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO, FOR HUMAN FLOURISHING:
- Explore your gender, try something you think you're not "allowed" to by arcane social rules
- Go somewhere you think you need someone else to go with (the movies, a bar, etc) alone
- Find an abandoned building
- Seek out a forgotten god, no longer worshipped, and grant them offerings.